Monday, August 29, 2011

weekly polish change

I love painting my nails. I will do it at least once a week, and more if I have the time. And if I happen to have a really free schedule, I'll paint my nails to match my outfits!! Essie is my favorite, but I'm also a fan of OPI. And I believe having the job of naming colors is the most fantastic position in the world.

That being said - this is what happens when your boyfriend influences your polish choices. You get purple on your left fingers and toes, and green on your right fingers and toes.



Thankfully these colors are really dark so you can't notice they don't match. And for this time of year, they're a little too dark for my liking - but I figured, if we were going to be stuck inside together with a hurricane this weekend (and possibly longer) why not have a little fun?! Well, it's Monday morning, I'm at the office, and my nails still don't match. Oops.

Looks like I'll be heading back to the polish drawer sooner rather than later. I'm thinking Marshmallow white for my nails, and Capri orange for my toes before the Labor Day weekend comes around. But then again, I could go all patriotic with red, white, and blue. A bit much?

No comments:

Post a Comment