I've decided to accept my offer from McCombs Business School at the University of Texas-Austin. So, this summer Ross and I are packing up and moving to Austin, Texas!! We are looking forward to living and playing in the city of Austin as a married couple. And, I couldn't be more excited (or humbled) that I have the opportunity to attend a top-20 business school!!
Next up is everything related to Trapeze School New York (TSNY) Washington, DC. First off - have you seen BuzzFeed's list of 21 Unexpected Gifts that Keep on Giving? Well, TSNY is number 7! And I have got to say they are right... TSNY keeps on giving and giving. I had flying trapeze on Wednesday and trampoline on Thursday and here are all of the wonderful things I got out of these classes:
- Passed my conditioning test (to fly out of lines!)
- Completed my board requirements (to fly out of lines!)
- Remounted on the board for the first time (see video below)
- Remounted on the board for the second time
- Completed my last three skills on the trampoline
- Landed an assisted back-flip during trampoline class
- Received FIVE stamps in my Log Book! (to fly out of lines!)
Do you know what all of this means?! It means that I have completed all of my requirements to fly out of lines!!! Talk about BEST CHRISTMAS PRESENT EVER!! Now I just have to wait - somewhat impatiently - for January 2nd to have my safety talk, sign a few waivers, then climb the ladder and soar!!
This week has been amazing and exhausting! Last night at 11 pm I finally finished the very last of my Christmas presents. And tonight, after packing when I get home, Ross and I are going to hit the road so we can be up in New Jersey with family for the holidays.