Friday, September 14, 2007

fashion forward friday



buenas tardes fashionistas!

here is my fashion forward friday outfit.

obviously, going trendy. since the minis are phasing out, i thought i'd get this cute jumper in one last time.. especially since it's chilly out today (68* right now! ..brr!)

i paired it with my new navy tights from we love colors.. and my via spiga boots which i am just in love with! i got them for my birthday last year and i wear them all the time. they're so comfortable and chic, the slouching leather is my favorite thing about them. plus, the luggage color goes with my leather Burberry bag that i carry to class.


one of my favorite things about this outfit, is that i can wear my huge navy cocktail ring from express. it's such an adorable accessory and it's very attention grabbing.

plus, check out the dress pattern: navy, black, and brown (clashing colors in for fall!)

No comments:

Post a Comment