Sunday, November 27, 2011

being thankful


This weekend I was lucky enough to sit back, relax, and really enjoy the holiday. My office was closed on Thursday and Friday. After a long month of late nights at the office and weekends traveling to friends' weddings I vowed that I would take this long weekend as a time to recharge at home. I'm so thankful that I had the opportunity to enjoy some time off from a job I love, spend  quality time with family, and indulge my creative side a bit. (The picture above is the output of my creative juices on Saturday night!)

Among other things, I am so grateful for the friends in my life. They have taught me not to take things for granted, slow down every once in a while, and enjoy the little moments. Thank you all for your friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment