Tuesday, November 1, 2011

today's outfit

The elevators at work are completely mirrored. I'm not sure why, exactly, but yesterday evening I was standing alone in the elevator when I thought "Hmm, maybe I should take a picture of my outfit and post it to my blog!" That thought wasn't executed because the doors opened up about 3 seconds later (no time to whip out my iPhone).

This morning, I found myself alone in the elevator with a quick enough reaction time to snap this one! So, on days where I'm sporting fun outfits and/or happen to ride the elevator alone with iPhone in hand I'm planning to post a picture and tell you what I'm wearing!

Theory black wool blend sweater, Theory black cotton and spandex blend pants, Jimmy Choo black suede pumps, Burberry black leather belt with gold hardware, Michael Kors gold watch, Pono gold ring, necklace unknown, Camelbak orange water bottle ;-)

I really like this necklace! My mom gave it to me, so I'm not sure where it's from. The beads look like little nuts, hence the small markings. And they're attached to a black suede string tying into a knot.

1 comment:

  1. At the point when both the heel and the toes are raised equivalent sums, as in a stage shoe, it is in fact not thought to be a high heel; in any case, there are additionally high-heeled stage shoes.

    ReplyDelete