Tuesday, November 15, 2011

charleston: in review

This past weekend Ross and I celebrated our friend's Dave & Erin (check out her blog I Am Quirky) wedding in Charleston, SC. This is such a beautiful town to host a wedding! While not dancing the night away with my sexy groomsman ;-) I kept myself plenty busy...

A delicious lunch at Magnolia's when we arrived Friday afternoon. We tried Cru Cafe and Slightly North of Broad (S.N.O.B.) but the waits were too long and we were hungry!


Shopping at the Charleston City Market!! We were able to pick up a few Christmas gifts here :) (PS - I'm almost done Christmas shopping... I think I'll save the last few items and pick them up during my trip to Paris next month!!)

Manicure and mimosas with the other Groomsmen's dates!! We had so much fun :) The polish is "Sew Actually" by Essie, and I even got the manicurist to add a subtle glitter accent on my fourth finger!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment