Wednesday, October 5, 2011

imitation is the sincerest form of flattery

I dove back into my blog with a gusto, actively posting on a regular basis and sharing my thoughts with anyone that cares to listen (mostly friends and family, but hey they count!). One of the topics that receives the most response is DIY nail art. This is a recent venture for me to express my creative side - but it seems like a lot of other people are interested in trying it too!!

Yesterday I walked into trapeze and my classmates were excited to see my new nail design and listen to a quick "how-to" - but more than that... I got texts from two friends that live in different cities and have never met each other, sharing pictures of their new nail art with me!! I'm so excited to see that my friends are trying this out too.

Alexis used the scotch tape technique!! I love the balance of black and white in diagonal lines on her nails.

Also, Ellen sent me a picture. I thought she used a toothpick or a small brush to make the dots. Turns out, she used a pencil!! What an innovative idea.


Anyone else that tries new ideas please send them to me! Would love to post about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment