Tuesday, October 25, 2011

signature cocktail recipes

Below are the instructions for the signature cocktails served at my Keep It Classy party! My shot glasses happened to be 2 ounces and the cups were 10 ounces. In the instructions below, refer to the measurements as a ratio! Also, if you use simple syrup, agave, or sugar in the French 75 the measurement will adjust slightly.

French 75

Combine in the shaker:
Scoop of ice
1-1/2 shots gin
1-1/2 shots lemon juice
2 teaspoons liquid Sugar in the Raw

Shake vigorously.
Strain into glass.
Top with sparkling wine.



Blueberry Vodka

Fill glass with ice.

With lemonade:
1 shot blueberry vodka
2 shots lemonade
Garnish with blueberries on a skewer

With cranberry juice:
1 shot blueberry vodka
2 shots cranberry juice
Garnish with lime wedge

This delicious looking libation is a Gin Daisy - the third drink from my tasting at 
The Columbia Room, where Ross took me to celebrate my birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment