Monday, October 17, 2011

sincere apologies

My faithful followers, you have all been so patient with me. Expecting new posts and not hearing from me for almost two weeks. My behavior as a blogger has been inexcusable, and for that I apologize. The past week and a half has been a doozie, though. Lots of exciting stories to share with you all; a family reunion and wedding, training at a world class facility for work in Texas, and then visiting old friends in Atlanta. For all of this I got to enjoy the pleasures of five flights in 10 days. That's a lot of travel, people. But alas, I am back. I'm here in the blogosphere ready to share my tales and stories, my experiences and perspectives. Oh yes, and we must not forget that today is my birthday!! I'm a quarter-century old, folks. Half-way to 50!! And what an exciting ride it has been so far...

No comments:

Post a Comment